Friday, July 8, 2016

Tailored for Trouble

Tailored for Trouble: A Romantic Comedy
by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Random House Publishing Group - Ballantine
August 2016

For a fun plot and an interesting maturation of characters, check this novel.  It offers some intriguing moments.

What's different about this book
This is the best book that I won't be able to share professionally.  The plot is engaging, the character development is fun to experience, and it's overall just a great read.
But conscious editorial choices of coarse wording and phrases, unnecessary to the plot development, put this delightful read into a category that I can share personally but can't promote professionally through any of my spheres of influence.  That's a shame.

What I'll do now that I've read it
The book is a hoot - fun to read.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to preview the book.   I was looking for something for my career-woman reading circles, but I just can't take it any farther than my girlfriends.  I wish the book had been slanted differently.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment