Monday, December 22, 2014

A romance to remember



Premiere, A Love Story
Tracy Ewens
Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA)
October 2014


It's been a while since I read this involving of a romance.  It was a pleasant read.

What's different about this title 
The premise for this story is an intricately envisioned and well-written world with characters that the reader cares about and becomes emotionally involved with.  There are some points where I grew impatient with the heroine -- but I was involved enough that I wasn't aware of reading.

What I'll do now that I've read this 
There are a lot of library patrons who prefer ebooks -- and who enjoy a good romance.  While our libraries don't circulate Kindle editions, I'll encourage those who have that device or an app for Kindle reading to look this title up.  I'm lLooking forward to the sequels that will complete this series.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment